School Uniform - South Downs School
It is policy at the South Downs School that all pupils wear school uniform. All items should be labelled with your child's name.
- black, navy or grey skirt or jogging trousers with an elasticated waist
- sky blue and white checked summer dress
- school sky blue polo shirt with or without school logo
- school royal blue sweatshirt with or without school logo
- shoes with Velcro fastening if possible
P.E Kit –plain white or school T-shirt; black or navy plain shorts; socks; plimsolls.
Every pupil will require a named bag for personal belongings.
The school sweatshirt, polo shirt and t-shirt as well as the school book bag and P.E. bag are all available from www.myclothing.com but can be purchased from other suppliers if you wish.