Vision and Values - The Lindfield School
The Lindfield School strives to provide a positive, safe and caring community where students are happy, confident and successful.
We recognise and respect each student as an individual, celebrate their successes, raise their self esteem and prepare them for their future by building on their strengths.
We aim to develop students' independence and empower them to become responsible young adults with the ambition to be lifelong achievers.
We actively promote children's rights and aim for students to develop a strong understanding of spiritual, moral, social and cultural issues.
We aim to give our students the skills to:
- Pursue a love of learning into adult life
- Communicate confidently and effectively
- Develop their independence in order to succeed in adult life
- Form and maintain appropriate positive relationships
- Promote their own physical and emotional health & well-being
We encourage our students to embrace our school values of: