Careers Education and Employability
The Lindfield School views learners’ career development as an integral part of their education which includes:
- a process of personal and social development which begins in the home and continues through adult life.
- a process of constructive learning whereby learners are given opportunities, experiences, and responsibilities to equip them for their adult life.
- continued and constructive learning, coping with choices and changes, and where possible, making informed decisions.
- opportunities to consolidate and generalise skills to a range of contexts in the community
- opportunities to gain relevant accreditation in preparation for work and employability
The Lindfield School achieved the Investors in Careers Award Stage 1 in April 2013. We are working towards renewing our accreditation in September 2019. The Lindfield School is fully committed to:
- Investors in Careers
- Delivering the 8 Gatsby bench marks
- Engagement with the Compass tracking system
- Working in partnership with an Enterprise Advisor and an Enterprise Coordinator
We are active members of the East Sussex Careers Hub.
The Lindfield School Careers Education Lead Contact:
Ben Gubb 01323 502988 email@example.com
Enterprise Coordinator: Henrietta Valler-Still
Enterprise Adviser: Lynne Hinchliffe