Careers Education and Employability
The Lindfield School views learners’ career development as an integral part of their education which includes:
- a process of personal and social development which begins in the home and continues through adult life.
- a process of constructive learning whereby learners are given opportunities, experiences, and responsibilities to equip them for their adult life.
- continued and constructive learning, coping with choices and changes, and where possible, making informed decisions.
- opportunities to consolidate and generalise skills to a range of contexts in the community
- opportunities to gain relevant accreditation in preparation for work and employability
The Lindfield School first achieved the Investors in Careers Award Stage 1 in April 2013. We have continued to renew the award every three years, and we are currently working towards our next renewal for September 2022.
The Lindfield School is fully committed to:
- Investors in Careers
- Delivering the 8 Gatsby bench marks
- Engagement with the Compass Plus tracking system
- Working in partnership with an Enterprise Advisor and an Enterprise Coordinator
We are active members of the East Sussex Careers Hub.
The Lindfield School Careers Education Lead Contact:
Ben Gubb 01323 502988 email@example.com
Assistant Carers Lead
Samantha Richmond 01323 502988 firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Coordinator: Henrietta Valler-Still
Enterprise Adviser: Emma Buckley