The Southfield Trust is embarking on a new venture and we are offering exciting opportunities across our excellent special school multi-academy trust. The Trust currently has three schools, located across five, distinct school sites. We are expanding that provision to include a new, purpose-built special school, Summerdown School. All of our schools are based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Opening Summerdown School will create a wide range of interesting and motivating posts across every school in The Southfield Trust. We will recruit internally and externally to all teaching posts.
We encourage applications for posts at The Southfield Trust from practitioners who share our enthusiasm for our work, our beliefs and values and who know how to contribute to and benefit from working in a very successful team.
We are looking particularly for those who:
- Have an enthusiasm for working with children and young people to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Who share our core values and aspirations for all our learners.
- Who can work successfully as part of a team to further the interests and achievements of our children and young people.
- Who have energy, enthusiasm and a positive outlook.
- Who are passionate about providing outstanding learning opportunities for pupils with special educational needs.
If you feel you have the aptitudes and qualities to enhance the educational experiences of our children and young people please make an appointment to visit one of our schools and see the work we do.